December 17, 2007

Bi-Polar

I'm sure that all the kids who went to bed last night watching a blizzard outside their windows will be disappointed to wake up to bare lawns and the pitter patter of raindrops on the roof.

Last night I drove to work with almost zero visibility and snowbanks in the middle of the highway... and this morning I'll drive home on clear with great visibility, thanks to the buckets of rain that fell after the snow. Yesterday it was -10c and today it's 7c. I guess that's what coastal living will do for you!

I'm a fan of the blizzard part myself, except for the cleaning of the car... I've enjoyed my recent foray into commuting since November. I've never had a "commute", and I kinda like it. You feel like a bigger part of the city because now when you hear Jim Nunn talk about traffic complaints you know what the deal is. I especially love that my commute is opposite to everyone elses since I'm going home when they're all driving to the city.

I don't know what I want for Christmas. This will either mean that everything I get is awesome, or slightly disappointing... Last night I realized that I would really love to get a keyboard, but I need some back-ups, and the time's a wasting!

I planned on going to the valley tomorrow for the day, but I may just wait until my ugly Christmas schedule is over and go after New Year's... I'm working both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve this year which stinks, plus Thursday - Sunday running up to Christmas (Monday off). I'm sure it'll be great fun...

Well that sure was a dry post. I'm sure a trip outside in this weather will remedy that!

*cough*

No comments: