July 16, 2008

Birthdaze

So the birthday is over and both feet are officially planted into another age demographic. Now I check 25-39... weird...

Other than two hours sleep this morning, I've been awake since 10am on July 14th. For those keeping score, that's not a lot of sleep and I'm not a lot of sense making pancakes. I was awake for both midnights of the day, and that my friends, is very special indeed.

I had supper on the town with some good old friends, escaping with only a few minor embarrassments, and I was only intoxicated on life.

So the anonymous post will "go live" at 6am, and I'm looking forward to it. I still haven't written mine yet, and I have no idea what I'm going to do. But I'm pretty tired, so it should be a doozy (though not controversial, I'm afraid...)

I think I might be asleep soon... whether I like it or not. Thanks for listening.

No comments: