August 22, 2005

Thinking Thoughts

So, I got over 50 hits yesterday reffered from some random sites. I think I was spammed. It's kinda fun to have big numbers on my counter though, makes me feel popular.

Anywho, I realized a few things this weekend, and here they are in no particular order:

1.) I am perfectly happy to be single. Though I don't know from personal experience, it seems that boyfriends can be a lot of work, and I don't have the umption nor the gumption to deal with all the things that a boyfriend . That doesn't mean I'm eliminating any possibility of future twitterpation, but for right now, I'm happy to be unattached.

2.) In weighing the pro's and con's of moving to Alabama, I can only think of one con: I'll be very far awar from anyone I know and the places I love. That will be hard. But if they want me, I'm going to say yes. I think I'd have more regret if I didn't take this than if I did. It's scary and exciting. I'll let you know how it goes.

3.) In light of the possibility of a major move in the near future, I think I should have a sale. Selling my books will be as hard as moving far away, but they're only going to be a burden. One of the speakers this weekend talked about worshipping God with our stuff and not letting it get in our way. The stuff I own is only going to be a burden for me or a burden for my ma, and I need the money. Stay tuned for more information...

4.) Gone with the Wind the book is incomparable to Gone with the Wind the movie. The book is so much better. If you haven't read it, do it. Everyone needs to read at least one classic 1000 page novel in their lifetime... Just do it.

That is all.

1 comment:

Shannon Skafte said...

Did you hear yet????