May 19, 2006

Bun in the Oven

I made a few other things today. That's what happens now when I get bored. I like to bake things.

Blueberry Snack Bars
Applesauce Cake
Refridgerator Rolls

All with the whole wheat organic stone ground hippie flour that I found at Sobeys yesterday, and with natural sweetners (like honey and pure maple syrup), or splenda if nothing else would do.

And for supper! Long grain, whole brown rice, asian veggie mix, and St. Hubert chicky wings that you can buy and cook later (also at Sobeys).

I hope that you're thrilled, cuz I know I am.

I got a call today telling me that some spaces had opened on a mission trip to Philly in June. Sounds good and all, but I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea for a variety of reasons. Like, I'll be starting a new job, and it's kind of hard to ask for ten days off when you start, especially when you're casual.

There'll be other trips.

In other news, I will soon be receiving a computer from ma soeur who is moving out west. This means that I'll now be able to take a picture and upload it any ol' time I want (I'll have a usb port, something this clunker is without). I've also recently gotten a set of lenses and light filters for me camera... I just need the factory adapter tube in order to use them.

All in all, a truly exciting day!

And we might be getting a kitty! (I want to name it Bender, like the dude from The Breakfast Club)

No comments: