August 17, 2006

Got sumthin' to say

I know... long time no post.

I've been pulling all nighters at work since Tuesday, and I've been a little under the weather so my priorities have been elsewhere (snot removal is number one). Soon and very soon there will be lot's of glorious things for you to read, but for now this is all I got.

So this thing takes random sentences from your blog and turns them into Haiku's. Here are three of my favorites (the html isn't working):

yet the cat bears most
of the burden as i like
apple green spice racks

called me and she
wasn't able to look past
my own extreme dance

can't even smell
the sewage the only thing
good about dartmouth

Go here to generate your own haiku's

1 comment:

Rebecca Jane said...

The more I read your blog, the more I think - why didn't we hang out more at ABU?

Loving the haikus