November 05, 2006

Alarm Clock Catastrophe

How was your weekend?

WHAT??

What'd you do this weekend?

HUH??

What did you DO this WEEKEND?

BUT I DON'T LIKE MUSHROOMS!

Ahem, sorry about that, but I'm a little bit hard of hearing today. You see, last night I attended my very first rock concert ever, courtesy of non other than Wintersleep and Sam Roberts.

And I don't have time to tell you the details, but here's the rundown: lot's of people, both bands were a'frickin'mazing, lots of people, kicked in the head by body surfers, stood in one spot for 4 hours surrounded by lots of people, donated a portion of my hearing to the cause of rock music, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The alarm clock catastrophe was me waking up this morning at 11am, precisely when I was supposed to be arriving at work. Though I set the time on my alarm, I didn't turn it on... my co-workers were suspicious.

Anywho, I'm off for a day or two off if things work out for me.

Ciao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wintersleep! I know who some of those guys are, they're from Y-town baby! Yeah, go Yarmouth!

Anonymous said...

and not to mention we have known the drummer since he was a youngin' ;)

Glad to hear the show was great! Wish I could have went.

Anonymous said...

Hey FC I just found out my brother was at the concert too. Did you happen to see a tall lanky guy about 19 years of age with glasses and dark hair? I bet he was the only one there that would fit that description.

Unknown said...

um, holly? the only people I could see where the five that spent the four hours blocking my view... :)

Shannon Skafte said...

I can't believe I didn't know you were goign to a concert..
whats tha ta bout.. not sharing.. yeesh
So When are oyu comign up to see me??