October 20, 2007

Is there anybody in love out there?

Well, I signed a lease. Did I say that already? So I said it twice, deal. Did I also mention that there's a washer and dryer in the unit? For free? For whenever I want? Cuz I could definitely do that again... I can't tell you how excited I am to do laundry. I'm going to do laundry for days and days.

It's been at least 5 or 6 years since I've had regular access to free laundry. That's a whole lot of quarters...

Also, I showed my apartment to buddy on Thursday night (interupted The Office, which perturbed me a little), and he was pretty eager to move on in. I'm hoping he went to the office on Friday to do the application. If they ended up signing him up for a different apartment I'll be quite annoyed. But, if they say I'm still responsible I'll let 'em know my feelings... in a curtly typed letter no less. Besides, I cancelled my rent payments, so they ain't gittin' nuthin'!

My SIL had her ultrasound yesterday, and alas it is but one baby in there. I was pretty convinced she was going to have a litter of pups, but one will do just fine. She has to wait until she's 26 weeks to go to UCBaby and find out the gender, so someday in December we'll know if I'm gonna be an aunt or an uncle! She's a week further ahead than previously forecast, so the new date is March 7th.

Tonight was pretty hectic at work, I don't think my feet touched the ground for the first four hours (and this time it's not because I was racing down the hallways in an office chair). But it's always nice to stretch the ol' crisis muscles from time to time.

There, that's your update.

1 comment:

Shannon Skafte said...

So, SIL, I seriously couldn't figure that out for about five minutes.

sigh...