December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I dedicate this little diddy to Ruth... we listened to this countless times three Christmases ago, and I still loves it.

This Christmas I'm working from 7am-3pm... I'm torn as to whether or not I should open my presents before or after work. I'm thinking after, so I have something to look forward to.

What's it matter anyway? You're all eating turkey and rolling around in cranberry sauce.

Jerks.

For those of you still playing along... Hailey is still in the NICU, but at this point they're just waiting to do some tests (MRI) to see what's going on in her little head, and they can't do that until the swelling has gone down. She's off the anti-seizure meds and is responding well, though she's still pretty dopey. They had to shave some of her hair in order to put in a cental line, so she has a pretty funky hairdo (but still cute). It's just a waiting game now...

Merry Christmaskwanukkah to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments: