May 05, 2008

Tasty Kitty


I think Hank and Steve should have one of these... it's a cat bed, that looks like a fish! Imagine!
Remember a little while ago when I complained about being busy? Well that's not a problem today and it's glorious. I'm currently watching an episode of This Hour Has 22 Minutes from 1995, just because it's on. Micheal Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley broke-up... such a shame. I never watch "live" TV anymore, because my DVR is usually close to full with new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and House. I don't know what I did before the DVR. I must have *gasp* missed shows when I was working. Now when there's snafu with my settings and I record the wrong episode of Lost I have a minor breakdown.
Wow, a breakdown over TV. How do I get through the day?
The thought of not blogging anymore has been swimming through my mind as of late. I never thought there'd be a day when I would consider not talking about myself for all to read and hear, but it's true. This is post #301. 301 posts in two and a half years... things slowed down in that period where I didn't have a computer, but now I do so it should be blog heaven, yes? I think it might be facebook's fault. The reason for starting this was to keep in touch with friends from school, but it seems that I'm the only one still writing because you can keep on top of things easier with facebook.
But I'm not really one to let things go easily, so I doubt I'll be hitting delete anytime soon. They say a change is as good as a rest and I'm really tired of this formulaic layout. I'll have to dig around and see what I can do, maybe that'll invigorate things a little. Or ruin everything, one of the two...

No comments: