July 17, 2008

I Likey

I've spent waaaaaay too much time lately doing little customizations around here in the past two days. Way too much time. My cats are disowning me, I can feel it.

So much time I don't have anything to write about because the last two days have been me on a couch in front of fan, with occasional breaks to stretch, feed me and my cats and turn the fan on higher. It's sad, really, and the reason why I need a hobby to fill up my new found spare time.

At any rate it's starting to look like something I like, and once I get my new header, it will be totally superfantastic.

I do have other things I'm supposed to be doing with the time, but I'm not that motivated. One has to do with a presentation at work... as in... I need to write it because we're presenting soon. I'm sure I'll get to it...

I got a new digital camera for my birthday and it's awesome. It's just point and shoot, but I don't want anything more than that. I used to thing I wanted an SLR, and someday I might get one, but I'm no professional, nor do I wish to be one. So why spend that much money on something that won't return the favor?

I have to close the laptop now. Have. To. After I check my email and facebook, that is...

2 comments:

CityStreams said...

I like the new stuff too! Looks good :o)

Rebecca Jane said...

I too have been having way too much fun with the customizations. Love the header by the way - fantastic!