August 06, 2005

Here's lookin' at you, kid.


In elementary school I met a girl, a girl named Brandy. We got to be friends, I'd go to her house, she'd... well, I don't think she ever came to my house, but I can let that go. We went to the same church, and got to be quite chummy.

She moved away to a far off island (practically deserted), and I never expected to see her again. Sniff.

A few years later, I decide to go to university. Guess what! She does too! And of all the universities in the world, we end up going to the very same one, even living on the same floor!

The friendship was rekindled, and other friends were added to the mix. Though there were high points and low points, we have managed to make it through the mire and remain friends to this day (I'm assuming anyway, I could be wrong. Brandy? hullo?).

We all peed a little when we found out last October what was going to be happening this summer. And after much anticipation, she's finally here!
Congratulations Ryan and Brandy!


Hailey Grace Colwill

Born July 30th, 2005



No comments: