December 18, 2005

Nothing of Significance Happened Today

That about sums it up. I'm really only updating because I'm shocked that I have the time. I have nothing to say, as nothing of significance has happened.

I go home for a couple of days tomorrow. By home, I of course mean Huntsville.

There's a girl in my group going home on Monday. Her anxiety has fixed itself as a sharp pain in her stomach. Now I get to stay up late making sure she doesn't die. Which she won't, cuz it's all in her head.

Anywho, I'm off Sunday until Tuesday morning so y'all can give me a call if you want! I was hoping to get to church tomorrow since it's the week before Christmas and all but I doubt that I'll be able to get home in time.... oh well! maybe the evening service.

Y'all come back now, you hear!

No comments: