March 15, 2006

Yeah, uh... Sure

I'm still alive.

I feel like I have no time for anything and everything has to be done at once. But then I try to make a list of the things I have to do and I can't think of anything... So I guess I'm not really all that busy.

No job yet, and I don't know what I'm doing with my life. But I need to make some plans or else I'll be living on the street with my hommies. Scratch that. I don't even think Three Springs knows that I still live in the staff appartments, so shhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm going to visit my auntie and uncle next week sometime, might even swing by Nashville if I get the chance.

We have two girls left in the program. Sounds nice, eh? Imagine spending four days with two girls. Two girls who don't really like each other or anyone else... This is going to be one looooooong weekend. Two weeks and the whole shebang is over. I feel like I've been here an eternity and two minutes all at the same time.

It's been awhile since I updated but I don't have much to say. Maybe it's cuz I'm rushed in posting and there are co-workers hovering around. I want to say everything and nothing all at once, ever get that feeling?

That and I need a car.

I have 24 hours off and I don't have a way home which means I'll have more like 14 hours off and I'm heading in for a 4 day weekend. The weekends are the worst. Making your own food, no breaks. And two girls.

Take me now.

Two weeks? I need a plane ticket! I need to pack! I need to ship things home! I need a job!

And I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

Shannon Skafte said...

I can't believe you're almost done... it must be crazy. and only two girls.. Woot.... well kinda.

You should get on that packing stuff cause I'd like you to come home and not have to go back to get that thing you forget, because you packed in such a hurry!!


Love ya
Ciao