August 26, 2008

Look Ma! I Cleaned!

Before
During
After

So the Olympics are over, and that should mean we're back to regular programming, but I've been distracted and unmotivated lately and a lot of things aren't getting done. I firmly believe the cure is running away to a foreign country, but they say that's "avoidance". Not that I have anything to avoid, really. But being somewhere else would be a great place to be right about now. Know what I mean?

But at least my closet is somewhat organized, that's something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. Going to a foreign country would be a great place to be. But noooooo. I've got grad school, work, the 3 year old, the house, all my stupid little projects that i start and never finish, the bill paying, the dishwashing, oh, and sleep. Hmmmf.